Friday, May 11, 2007

Parents' Wish

I was checking my mailbox while having breakfast this morning and realized that mum sent me a link through e-mail.

Now overwhelmed with indescribable feelings thinking of how hard it must be for my parents attending to my octogenarian grandma who is suffering from Alzheimer's. And also how soon my parents, too, will suffer from the throes of aging. I'm devastated. And I feel helpless. Guess being away from home too long has taken a toll on me.



The slideshow made my eyes wet. Did it do the same to yours?

p/s: Just a friendly reminder, it's Mother's Day this Sunday(13/05)!!!
Do call home, or even better, bring yourself home!

4 comments:

Goon Keat said...

突然有点感触喔。

俊杰 Chun Keat said...

我不懂要说些什么,我现在只是很想流泪......

Unknown said...

nice and touching. May use it in my post with reference to you.

Odysseys of George

Anonymous said...

Dear WJ:

看了你。。这篇post...我哭了。。。好感动。。。

好喜欢你的blog..keep going WJ..

Happy Mother's Day