Saturday, May 05, 2007

I feel pressurized...to write something

Last week, in chun keat's chatbox, I spotted something...

foo: walau a...sinis pula..not saying which good or not la..as long as updated ok la...not like david..:P

chun keat: ya lor...
david also don't update... update a bit ma... hehe...

Admittedly, i've not been doing much writing for the past few months. Laziness got the better of me and i'd rather sleep than type. But today I'm under pressure, because 2 of my best friends said something so unexpected about me...:P...so i shall write a little something...

UK trip...
I totally chose the wrong time to visit my sis in London. Julie was busy finishing up her reports before flying off to celebrate CNY back in Malaysia while Jun Yau was occupied with on-calls. And on the top of that, Jun Yau was relocated to another hospital, which means that they had to move to another place, which means shifting Julie's mountainous piles of clothes, which also means muscle aches and back pain for me after that. But nevertheless, they did try their best to make the trip a fun one for me...Thanks lots for everything!



Foo in Glasgow
Because of me, Ah foo skipped classes, sacrificed valuable pak-toh time with his gf, and suffered one of the most embarrassing experiences in his life - "these are not your cards!"...:D

Conclusion(s):
  • Ah foo gambles...frequently!
  • Ah foo ( at that time) has never been to some of the most famous places in Glasgow which are located only within walking distance from his hostel.
  • Ah foo really obsessed with taking photos loh...We spent like the whole night at River Clyde (the place in the picture), me watching ah foo snapping hundreds of photos of the same backgroud over and over and over and over again...
  • tasted of one of the yuckiest food ever - Haggis!!!
  • Ah foo, planner of my itinerary in Glasgow and Edinburgh, made the trip leisurely but fun and eventful. Thanks a lot ah foo!

Sunway City Ipoh
My new house is ready liao... so we can go hang out there if you guys are interested. Ready as in finshed renovating, furniture installed and all, though some final touches has yet to be done.
I'm now officially torn between Ipoh Garden and Tambun . I'll still be staying in Ipoh Garden when i'm back in Ipoh coz everything is so convenient over there....






Aidan's growing fast

2 comments:

俊杰 Chun Keat said...

i so impressed about ah foo's part... gam dong... haha... and ur new house very very very beautiful... i wan to go!!!

WeiJie said...

come lah!