Wednesday, February 09, 2005

2nd Week in the UK


Hosted by Photobucket.com
As Julie was going back the next day, loads of work kept her busily occupied. So, I ventured to Winchester on my own, which is commendable as lollygagging David seldom leaves the bed on holidays. Winchester, the ancient capital of England, renders visitors with a taste of its past.

Hosted by Photobucket.com
After my sister left for Malaysia, I went to London. Personally, I have an unutterable liking for the parks over there. Above is a photo of Hyde Park.

Hosted by Photobucket.com
On my birthday, visited St. James's Park.

Hosted by Photobucket.com
I joined a tour group to Bath and Stonehenge. I could only marvel at the beauty of Bath. The tour guide informed us that Bath has already been accredited as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. There can be no change in the buldings without permission from the authorities.

Hosted by Photobucket.com
Stonehenge.


Hosted by Photobucket.com
Wow, Julia Roberts posing behind myself sitting down!!! At Madame Tussauds.


Hosted by Photobucket.com
David Beckham didn't seem to mind the other David wrapping his arms around Posh.

Hosted by Photobucket.com
Bush and Blair, could only stand aside. David, did all the talking.

No comments: