Monday, January 31, 2005

UK trip

Hosted by Photobucket.com
Heathrow Bus Station, where I boarded the bus to Southampton. The ride was such a breeze I wasn't aware I went pass Southampton already. When I finally realized "Southampton" missing from all the roadsigns, I found myself in Farehem, where i took another bus back to Southampton. The journey from Heathrow Airport to Southampton, which usually takes just slighty more than an hour, took me three and a half.


Hosted by Photobucket.com
I LOVE CHINATOWN !!! The people, the atmosphere, chinese characters everywhere, and THE FOOD!!! THE FOOD!!! That day I ate Roast Duck with rice, which I literally and gladly licked the plate clean.

Hosted by Photobucket.com
"WE WILL ROCK YOU" was the musical I watched in awe in the Dominion theatre. The performers were brilliant. It featured music from Queen and Ben Elton.

Hosted by Photobucket.com
On the train back to Southampton. Can't believe Julie was still in photo-taking mood while the day trip had already sapped my last reserves.

Hosted by Photobucket.com
The very next day i went around Southampton on my own, nothing really interesting but I loved the seaside. Look at the people who drove all the way there, just to hide in their warmly heated cars, feeding seagulls.

Hosted by Photobucket.com
I had all the cold and salty air to myself.

Hosted by Photobucket.com
Yaya, went to London twice in a week. Call me nuts or whatever.

Hosted by Photobucket.com
Leicester Square, one of the busiest areas in London. Throngs of people everywhere. Notice the blotch on my jacket? Courtesy of the kebab i had earlier, from which mayo leaked out and stained my sister's expensive Helly Hansen (now mine:P).

Hosted by Photobucket.com
At night, we strolled along the riverside. Behind me was the Big Ben.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

唉。。。我想说~~你。老。了!
才几年前的照片,有明显差哦哦。。
好事来的,更有医生脸了~哈哈!