Saturday, March 13, 2010

Updates

Over the past few months I :

1) Had had a graduation ceremony in KL graced by family and friends =)

Thanks people!

2) Visited the last tin dredge in Malaysia.

RM5 entrance fee. Totally worth it.

3) Went right up to the city of entertainment by car...of an unknown person, in breakneck speed.

Damn I miss the cool air!

4) Performed my first Ray Amputation.

Yes, on this foot.

5) Went to Pavillion twice.

During Christmas.

And during CNY.

6)Conquered Menglembu Hill. Trust me, it's not easy.

Don't usually take close-ups but I was too proud of myself and needed proof that I was actually up there.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey. It's yeapjiemin, who joined the JPA exposure programme '10 , here.
I was randomly browsing at the blogs and saw a familiar face in those pics.
So, you were a JPA scholar and from your colleague (I didn't notice her name), I know that you're currently dealing with some issues about the bonding.Can I know more about the consequences upon receiving this award?And what if I'm reluctant to implement it?

P/s : I don't feel it's appropriate to do Q&A here.After all,it's your blog.Sorry.(I feel like I'm spamming).But you can choose to email me if you don't mind - yeapjm@hotmail.com (MSN too)
Nice try for keeping your blog updated. =D

Unknown said...

my photo is here again....wohoho

Anonymous said...

一夜情留言板 , momo520视讯聊天 , 情色小说 , 一夜激情聊天室 , 情色一夜情 , 一夜情聊天室 , 一夜情色 , 嘟嘟成人网站 , 一夜情人聊天室 , 桃园一夜情聊天室